Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Snoozzze

Have you ever wondered that we inevitably start our day by procrastinating getting up by repeatedly snoozing every day? So the root cause of major suffering for mankind today is the pitiful "snooze" button on your alarm clock. To fight world hunger, poverty and the energy problem, first we should learn to get out of the bed on time every time :) !!

I have perfected the art of snoozing, and today was like the worst day of my life. I snoozed from 05:30 AM to 06:30 AM 1 hour straight. Considering that my alarm snoozes only for 9 minutes, thats a whooping 6 times!! So much for wasted time that I could have better spent elsewhere.

Snoozing is an addiction. You set your alarm clock only with the intention of snoozing yourself to glory. I mean, I could have easily gained that calm deep sleep without snoozing if I had set my alarm for the final time that I really intended to get up. But no, not me, I derive pleasure out of the 9 minutes of bliss that I get before the alarm goes off again!!

1 comment:

  1. true...
    i put an alarm for 10 mins before the actual time to get up..so that i can snooze !

    ReplyDelete